DOS isn’t widely used anymore, but you wouldn’t know if from reading instructions written by manufacturers for BIOS update, firmware-updating utilities, and other low-level system tools. They will often require you to boot into DOS and run the utility.
Use make bootable
Download make bootable and launch it. 'make bootable' doesn’t require any installation.
Creating a bootable USB drive with DOS is simple:
- Connect your USB drive to the computer and select it in the Device box.
- Run "usb_format.exe" as admin.
- Click on "quick format" and "create a DOS bootable disk".
- Browse for file "98SE boot" that is in "HPUSBFW" folder.
- And then click start.
- It will show the WARNING as ' all data will be lost'(if you want to make pendrive as bootable you must click YES for that Warning). NOTE: your USB drve data will be lost.
- Done, your USB drive is ready for boot.
you can download the software from here make bootable